The Ladybird Difference
- Ladybird Carpet Care provides you with an up-front, in-home measure and quote, so there are never any hidden costs or fees.
- Ladybird Carpet Care Technicians are dedicated to providing each and every customer with the ultimate cleaning experience (we are a cut above ANY other cleaning company… try us yourself, and see).
- We use the very latest, efficient and systematic cleaning techniques, to create cleaner and more hygienic home and work environments.
- We only use non-toxic, pet and child-friendly, phosphate-free, biodegradable cleaning products. (Safe for you. Safe for the environment.)
- We will NEVER authorise anyone less than a fully-qualified, highly-experienced, federal government-certified technician who has undergone an extensive training program at the ACCI (Australian Carpet Cleaning Institute) as well as further Ladybird customer care training, to EVER come to clean your home.
Lorna Watkins is the owner and founder of Ladybird Carpet Care, Gawler, north of Adelaide in South Australia. Since starting in 2009, the business is now thriving (due to the word of mouth of her raving fans).
Being a wife and mother means taking care of everyone else, and as fulfilling as that was, Lorna had always wanted to do more… Something for herself, and for her community. Having always wanted to run her own business, Ladybird Carpet Care was born.
Since creating Ladybird, Lorna’s community focus has extended to involvement with the Women in Business Group (Gawler), being on the board of Northern Adelaide Business Enterprise Centre (NABEC) and recently joining the board of Gawler Community House.
Lorna takes her business and her service to the community very seriously, and approaches her work every day with the attitude that, whatever your job is, “only the best is good enough”.