If cleanliness is next to Godliness, you’ll experience a “heavenly” clean with Ladybird upholstery cleaning
Did you know that furniture and curtains provide a breeding ground for germs, dust mites and bacteria? In fact, regular upholstery cleaning is just as important for furniture and curtains, as professional carpet cleaning is for carpets.
Why get your upholstery cleaned regularly?
- Health benefits – Regular upholstery cleaning minimises the allergens (dust mites, pet dander, etc) that exacerbate health conditions such as asthma, eczema and respiratory ailments. Upholstery cleaning leaves your home cleaner and healthier, for all members of your family to enjoy.
- Protecting your investment – You invest hard-earned money in furniture and curtains to enhance your home. To get the most out of these investments, it’s essential to look after them. A regular clean maximises the lifespan of upholstery items and keeps them looking fresh and new.
- Keeping build-up at bay – Regular vacuuming with a household vacuum removes dry soil and debris from your upholstery, BUT it leaves behind oily particles and stains. These oily contaminants can cause upholstery to look dirty and shabby, and as the contaminants build up, they become more difficult to remove. Regular deep cleaning of upholstery can prevent the excessive build-up of contaminants and keep your furniture looking fresh and clean.
Why choose Ladybird for upholstery cleaning?
- The best products – Our upholstery cleaning Adelaide technicians use the most scientifically advanced shampoo solutions which are safe for your family, the environment and even wool and delicate fabrics.
- Value for money – Pre-vacuuming, spot and stain removal, deodorisation and fabric protection are all included in Ladybird’s upholstery cleaning service.
- Respectful, qualified staff with extensive product knowledge – Ladybird technicians treat your furniture with respect. They are fully equipped to thoroughly clean almost ANY type of furniture fabric. Upholstery is usually comprised of a variety of fabric types, so – prior to cleaning your upholstery – the technician will carefully inspect the fabrics and determine the most appropriate cleaning technique. The experience and judgement of our upholstery cleaning technicians is key to a professional result.
Corporate office & display home furnishing cleaning
Maintain a professional image and a healthy working environment with Ladybird Carpet Care’s professional upholstery cleaning. Our experienced upholstery cleaning technicians are specially trained in all aspects of upholstery maintenance and meticulous attention to detail.
Whether you require office upholstery cleaning for conference room, boardroom or reception area furniture, or you’re a builder with a suite of display homes that are starting to look a little grimy, Ladybird Carpet Care has the expertise to get your upholstery – curtains and upholstered furnishings – looking like new again.